Sunday, July 20, 2008

Funny Phoebe!!!

Puppies are so cute!! Phoebe made me laugh pretty hard this morning!!

Phoebe

I was putting towels away in the hallway and Phoebe was on the couch with about 5 of her toys playing. I had a blanket on the couch. All of a sudden I was hearing muffled barks. I wasn't sure where she was! I go to the living room and she was under the blanket and couldn't get out! Then before I could get over there she popped her head out from under the covers! That just struck me as funny this morning!!

I was cleaning the kitchen last night and Phoebe and the cats were all in the kitchen with me. Then Phoebe disappeared. I went to go find her and to my surprise she was taking care of business on the puppy pad I *want* her to use!! I was so excited and I kept telling her what a good girl she was!! I just need to keep reinforcing all this potty training! We are making progress!!

I have had quite the week but I need to get to bed. I want to wake up early and have some relaxation time before going to work.

Photobucket

1 comment:

**** April **** said...

congrats on the potty training! Not the easiest to do working long shifts but progress of any kind IS progress! :)