Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Too much to do!

I have lots to do today and I hope I can get most of it accomplished. I have a very stuffy nose today and woke up around 5am and couldn't get back to sleep because of it. I sat in bed with my ipod touch and got caught up with my blogs on google reader!

I didn't get everything accomplished yesterday as I was hoping but I did got a couple of things done that will save me some time today. That is a plus! I am hoping to go outside here shortly and mow my yard. I am sure it is quite humid outside already!

I haven't even gotten to my daily MB reading as I have gotten occupied with looking at crumpler camera bags! After looking at them a little this morning I wouldn't mind having one but I don't like the price tag!! I am going to have to do a hunt on ebay to see what I can find. I might have to search for other cool camera bags also. I would like a stylish one that doesn't cost to much!

Water drop

I almost forgot that I have photography class today!!! I just love this class and look forward to it. I need to save all my pics onto a DVD and then reformat my card. My card is pretty much full after July 4th! I need to print out pics to bring to class tonight. I didn't get to experiment that much with taking pics in the dark with my flashlight. While I was cleaning I found some purple cellophane that I was going to use over the flashlight to give a different color in a picture with three colorful daisies I bought. I never got to it. Last night I was so tired that I just went to bed. I don't have a really good dark spot in my house during the day to try this. I hope to try this soon!

I had better get started with my to do list for the day!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Cracker Scraps said...

Keep up the good work and change your into as you now are an RN BSN! WTG girl!