Sunday, July 20, 2008

I have been tagged!!

Here are the rules...Each player answers questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 or 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers.

What were you doing ten years ago?
I was taking prereq's for RN school.
I was working FT as an LPN
Enjoying spending time with my little nieces (that aren't so little anymore!!!)

5 things on todays "To Do" list
1. Have dinner at the Grotto before work.
2. Sleep so I can work all night!
3. Think about how I am going to make Phoebe's puppy album.
4. Put the dishes away
5. Keep reinforcing housetraining my puppy

I'm addicted to:
scrapbooking
My Canon 40D
Scrappy MB
Googling
Ipod touch
Traveling
Photography

Things I would do if I were a MILLIONAIRE:
Travel the world!!
Be debt free
Learn how to invest wisely
Have all the lenses I wanted for my Canon 40D

Places I have lived:

Only two cities in MO. Not to exciting!!
I would LOVE to live near the ocean!

I'm tagging:

No one! :-) I think everyone has already been tagged!

Photobucket

No comments: