Sunday, August 27, 2006

Blogger slacker :-(


I have been a blogging slacker, as well as an email and message board slacker lately. I don't know if I just need a break from the computer or what it is. My neurotic behavior of checking my email has been sliding. I do know that my myspace activity has increased. Maybe that is the reason that I haven't been as up on my other activities.

I have lots of reading to do and questions to answer the literature I have been assigned to read for my English II class. So far the first short story I have been reading is "The Most Dangerous Game" by Richard Connell. The other short story I need to read is "The Child by Tiger" by Thomas Wolfe. I have found the first short story interesting and curious how it is going to end! I need to set by Fatboy up in a well lit area in my house so I can get cozy and read these stories! :-)

Tonight I woke up and was going to go shopping for ribbon for a ribbon swap I signed up for. When I got out of the shower and was cleaning my glasses the lenses popped out! So I only had time to go to the mall and get my classes fixed which I thought was a priority since I wear my glasses at home. When I got done getting my glasses fixed, I decided to walk through the mall till it closed - which was 15 minutes. I noticed that they finally got done remodeling Victora Secret's and they have new makeup and they are getting a new line of makeup starting in September! I went in and bought some new eyeshadows and lip glosses! So fun!

I also went to Barnes & Noble tonight and found out that I was "caught" by a Barnes & Noble employee at Borders! I didn't see him as I would have recognized him but he was teasing me tonight about being going to the other bookstore! :-) I have to say that Barnes & Noble is my favorite but Borders had emailed me a 25% coupon and couldn't let that go to waste!

I am going to try to organize my house a little and try to finish reading my literature. :-)

No comments: