Friday, August 18, 2006

Not so sneezy day


I saw the pollen count today and it is high with Ragweed as the culprit! That is the biggest allergy that I have and not happy that it has made its appearance. I was hoping to go back to Moonshine Beach today. I even went out and got me a pair of water shoes, a spring float and sunscreen. I didn't wake up till 2pm and I was still stuffy so I thought I probably shouldn't expose myself to more allergens. I might have to next week when I am off from work when the allergies aren't bothering me so much!

I was going to go ahead and pick up my English books today so I called the bookstore and they were closed today! I get off from work at 0700 Monday and class starts at 4pm. I am going to have to wake up even earlier and get my books. I was bummed about that. I wish I would have went ahead and did that yesterday.

I have been having some difficulty with my CD player in my car with not wanting to eject CDs and then it thinks it doesn't have a CD when it does. I went to the place that installed it and they got my CD out but told me it most likely needs cleaned. But they don't do that and told me of a place that does. I called the other place today and he told me it might end up costing more than the radio is worth. He said that it normally runs $40 to $80 to clean them and told me I could most likely just get a new one. My stereo is about 10 years old and doesn't play my burned CDs very well so I think I am going to go shopping for a new one to see what is out there.

No comments: