Friday, May 25, 2007

Slacking . . . .


I am sooo glad that school is over and I survived all my classes. No more Theories and Research and no more College Algebra that I will never use again! :-) No more Nurse Ministry. I tried to resell my textbooks today and out of 6 books I was only able to get rid of 2 books! For some reason the school I go to only sells books back for one day and I wasn't done with all my classes yet soooo I wasn't able to go. The bookstore I go to doesn't always want my books as they don't use them but they normally will take my general education books. Oh, well! I need to put this money into my Digital SLR fund!
Since school ended, I have been busy with working and I did spend a day with a friend helping her out. She is single as I am and needed help with moving furniture to clean. I can fully understand her wanting help as there are times that it is easier with a second person. She even cooked me dinner for helping her and she said she would help me anytime since I helped her. I had appointments and inservices to go to on my days off this week. The only fun appointment was to get my hair cut and I have a slightly different cut! Nothing dramatic but just a little change that makes my hair lay better. :-)
The last few days I have been working on getting my scrap/computer area cleaned in my bonus room. It looks better but I still have quite a bit of work to do! I have some scrapping to get done as I have some of the new Love, Elsie line! I am excited!!!!!! I should have more time to scrapbook next week as I have 3 days off, work one and then have 5 off! :-) I have my gastro next week and will be confined to no driving for the rest of that day so I will have to scrap! The last time I had a gastro, I was woke up and was fine without feeling drowsy so I hope the same goes this time too.
I haven't been to the Mudhouse, my *fav* coffee house in almost two months! I was going to hang out there today but then decided to hang out at Barnes & Noble to see what was new in the magazines I enjoy. I did get the new Rachel Ray magazine and there are lots of yummy recipes! I got home and couldn't stay awake and had to take a 3 hour nap!
I need to get off the computer and do some more organizing!

No comments: