Friday, May 04, 2007

Unexpected news . . .

A friend of mine stopped by to visit with me the other night when I was getting ready for work. I had actually gotten ready a little early so I was able to talk to him for a bit. He is an international student and he is getting ready to graduate this month with his business degree. He told me that he has decided not to stay in America and to move back home. I was a little shocked to hear this as he has alway talked how he wants to stay here. He even has an uncle that lives here too. He has decided that it was best for him but I will miss him being here. We are planning to hang out some before he leaves. He even wants to cook me some food from his country which I think would be fun but I have to get rid of this heartburn first!!! :-) He has even invited me to visit him if I wished in his country. I think that would be fun so who knows, maybe when I graduate next year I will plan a little trip to visit. :-)

No comments: