Monday, April 30, 2007

One day off . . .


I only have one day off from work then I work for a couple more. I really hate these work 2 days off one work 2 more but with my school schedule and the fun things going on this weekend it couldn't be helped!

It is quite warm in my house. It is 76 degrees downstairs and 90 degrees upstairs! I hate to turn on the a/c this soon so I am going to try to wait it out till at least the end of May. I sleepy today and have some studying to do. I am hoping to be able to complete an online test before work tomorrow night. It isn't due till Friday morning but then I can relax after getting out of class on Thursday and maybe concentrate on my research paper that I need to have done in less than two weeks. I really hate research papers!!!


I am really enjoying flickr.com. Elsie Flannigan keeps talking about it on her blog and so I decided to see what it is all about and I am loving it! You can check out my pics here! I have been looking up pictures from around the world.


I need to finish a few things before heading off to bed.

1 comment:

~Ane~ said...

hehe I think we both read Elsie's blog;) but I agree Flickr is awsome!!!