Thursday, April 19, 2007

Busy day, Busy week

I am soo glad that I took this week off from work. There would be no way that I would have been able to get all this school work done if I had worked this week! Phew!!! I can barely catch my breathe!!!! I am glad that my first class today only last 1 1/2 hours instead of 4 so I can work on my College Algebra and get prepared for my test this afternoon. I am not sure how well I am going to do on this test as I can't remember how I did the examples that I did! At least I have an 88% so hopefully it won't hurt that too bad! I also have two assignments due by 0800 Friday that I need to do today too. I am soo ready for a break! I think I will have to relax a little this weekend in between working on homework.

I am excited about tomorrow! My sister and I are going to Camp Scrap at her church. We will have 6 hours of scrapping! I have a bunch of kits made up but no pictures so I hope to be able to get some printed tomorrow before the crop.

I had better get back to that College Algebra! :-)

No comments: