Thursday, April 26, 2007

Miss Sleepyhead!


The guy from firedog came back out to my house today and finally got everything fixed with my network. He was having difficulty because of Vista and it took 1 1/2 hours!! I hope nothing ever happens again as it looked complicated! I am able to share more files between my two computers now! WOOHOO!!!!! I was about to fall asleep as I was quite tired after getting off from work yesterday morning but I made it.

The whole gastric reflux issue is on hold. My doctor's office called me to let me know that they faxed the precertification to my insurance and it should take 24-48 hours to hear back. I hope it is quick as my voice is getting a little rough from all the reflux. Later this morning will be 48 hours and I hope I get a phone call!!! I just think this is crazy to have to go through all of this because of insurance. What ever happened to treating the patient?

Last night I was hoping to just relax tonight and when I woke up yesterday evening I was tired!!!! I thought after getting up and taking a shower I would wake up but I didn't. I decided to take a little nap and it turned into 7 hours! That was a long nap but I still feel a little tired. But before falling asleep last night, I learned how to adjust skin color with photoshop elements 5.0! Kinda cool! If the skin color is washed out by the flash, then I can fix it!

Today I will be getting new assignments in both of my classes so this fun relaxing thing is coming to an end. I needed the little break! I just hope I understand college algebra today!
The picture I attached today is my funny Felix! There is a shelf in my bonus room that he enjoys stretching out on and I thought the way he was sleeping was quite funny and I had my camera with me and was able to get a picture! He He!!

No comments: