Thursday, September 20, 2007

Crazy allergies!!!!


Right now is the worst season for me for my allergies. Last night I started with the sneezing, stuffy, runny nose and watery eyes. I woke up this morning hoping to feel better but was about the same. I had to go to school for 8 hours feeling all icky. Bummer!!! I somehow survived! :-)


I start my day with my Old Testament class. This instructor has been getting done with his lecture early and have been letting us out about an hour early. Today he started the class with that he was told that he wasn't supposed to let us out that early. We weren't really taking to breaks before so know we get 3, 10 minute breaks and we got out about 30 minutes later. I am unsure what the problem was as I enjoyed being able to get out a little early. Esp. if I worked that night!


Then I had Community Health and I got signed up for more clinical opportunities. I told my instructor that I was afraid of not getting enough hours but she told me I was doing fine as I was signing up for a lot of the opportunities being offered. I need to get this community assessment put together and get more info to do so. I am still a little confused on some of the data collection and she tried to help me with that tonight. I am sure I will be emailing her with questions again!


I can't breathe through my nose at all! I really hate allergy season - which is all the time for me but it has been worse this fall. Ragweed is my biggest allergy and there must be lots of it out this year! I think I need to get some rest so I can wake up and tackle some school projects. I need to make me more goals!! I still haven't finished all the goals that I made over the weekend . . .

No comments: