I have been just enjoying the morning, listening to music and the cats have been hanging out with me. I love mornings that I can wake up and just get ready at my own pace. Loving the fact that I have no appointments, just studying to do today. I do need to buy me a ticket to the C-street loft walk that is tomorrow! I will have to remember to bring my camera to takes pictures of this historic neighborhood. I wish I could take pictures of the lofts and the awesome decor that these people have. Rules . . .
Okay, I need to write up some goals. Some of them will be the same from last weekend as I didn't got them all accomplished.
- Write up questions to start interviewing the sites I have chosen. I believe I have a better understanding on what I am doing after having class last week. At least I hope!!
- Start working on getting information typed up that I have gathered so far for my data collection part of my assessment.
- Get the journal entries completed that is due next Monday. DONE!
- Finish studying for online exam in Community Health that is due Monday. DONE!
- See what research I can find on the internet for my Community Assessment.
- Read the next chapters for Old Testament and answer questions for Quiz 5.
- Decide which prophet to write my research paper on and get started on it!!!!
- Go to Lowe's to find a better mask to wear while mowing the yard.
- Mow the yard.
- Lopper the weeds around the fence.
- Clean around the house.
- Continue on working on bonus room and organizing scrap stuff.
- Get tickets today for loft walk. DONE!
- Hang out at the Mudhouse and get some studying done, hopefully. DONE!
- Work on photos for challenge on TSC. DONE!
- Scrapbook?? Not sure I will have time for that but it is always a good thought!
- Order Design Premium! Ponder some more about upgrading my Microsoft software.
- Hang out at Barnes & Noble and/or Borders. DONE!
- Search the internet for beads! Esp. big crystal stars!
Okay, I think that I need to get in the shower so I can get started on this list. :-)