- Do as much research on the internet about the sites I have chosen for my community assessment and to get a binder for all my information.
- Write up questions to start interviewing the sites I have chosen.
- Read and journal on my reading that is due for Community Health.
- Read the chapters for the quiz for Old Testament.
- Answer the questions that was given in class for the quiz in Old Testament.
- Decide which prophet to write my research paper on and get started on it!!!!
I believe that is all I need to get accomplished this weekend along with all my fun activities!
The pic I included today is a picture of the snake. You can see my loopers in the background connected to the snake. I was afraid to take them off as I didn't want the snake slithering away . . . I hate snakes!!!!!