Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Back to school . . . .


Tomorrow is my first day back for the Spring semester. I am looking forward to this being my last semester!!!! I have American Government tomorrow. This teacher never posted on Blackboard so I have no idea what the class is going to be like. I am looking forward to finding out. Thursday, I have New Testament. I have the same teacher has I had for Old Testament so I am hoping he is going to teach like he did last semester.


Next Monday I have that dreaded Capstone class with all those crazy papers!!! I was on blackboard looking at the BSN community and found a list of assignments I was supposed to save into an online portfolio. I don't have an online portfolio and everytime I ask a faculty member about how to set one up, I get no where!!! A year ago when I learned about this one teacher told me she would email me the instructions. I even emailed her to remind her and still got no reply. Last summer I had found out that my advisor left the college and I was in limbo! When I finally did find out my advisor in the Fall, she had no idea what I should do. I still have no online portfolio. At least half of the assignments I was supposed to save wasn't being done in the classes when I took them. I am not sure what is going to happen about that.


This morning when I got off from work, it was icy!!! I was able to get home safely but my road was super slick!!! I made it without running into something. It has been super cold today and makes me wish for Spring! I am curled up in my warm bed with my cats staying warm. :-)

1 comment:

~Ane~ said...

Good luck on your spring semester(and your last one!)

Yes I've got a MO lisence plate! I got it from one of my teachers at my high school(I was an exchange student in MO).