Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Spring!!!


We are finally having some spring like weather with the high in the 60's today! The warmer weather makes me happy!

This morning I started making more phone calls to tree people. I called 3 more today leaving messages with 2 and one actually answered there phone. She told me that it would be 6 weeks before they could give me an estimate. She also gave me a name of another guy that might be able to help me too so he called me today and I told him that I was looking for estimates at this time and would decide who to use when I got a few estimates. He told me that he only wanted serious people and I didn't sound serious since I wanted to get estimates. WHAT???? We talked a little more about the work I needed done and then told me, "I don't mean to be rude but I am going to have to turn this job down." All because I wanted to compare with other companies. The two people that have called me back won't do the work I have. I am unsure if the people I am waiting to call back will even do this job either. I am on a waiting list with one company that told me that it could be six weeks before they can get back with me. I am going to have to live with this tree a little bit longer.

Today on my goal of getting things clean has been slow but I did get all my towels clean and the rugs cleaned in my bathroom. My goal for tonight is to get my bathroom straightened up and my bedroom. Then a little scrapbooking! I am at the Mudhouse right now getting ready to do some research for the paper I have due next Monday. If I have trouble finding research articles, then I am going to go to the library at school and ask for help.

Today I went to one of the LSS and found all kinds of new cool pet papers and embellishments from ki memories! I am so excited to use it! I need to change the ink in my printer so I can print pictures at home. Since it has warmed up outside, it has been more comfortable in my little bonus room. Yay!

I believe the warmer weather my be stirring up my allergies though. I can't breathe and I am sneezing a little more than normal. Yuck!

No comments: