Monday, February 05, 2007

Stress . . . .


Oh my! I miss the days when I wasn't charging as much as I am now. I cherish the days that I am not in charge anymore. I get called to the phone as someone seems to always want to talk to the charge nurse and I feel like my time is cut short with my patients sometimes. Our census was low this weekend which is unusual so I had to float staff to other floors and that seemed to send the day shift in a tizzy! I went by the numbers . . . . The day before I had enough staff and then the nursing supervisor pulled staff from my floor to help another floor and I had to hear about it yesterday morning too. I was frustrated when I got off from work today but glad that I don't have to come back tonight! :-)

Anyway, I need to get some sleep as I need to wake up early and get some studying done and work on my college algebra homework. :-) I thought a cute cat picture was in order!

No comments: