Saturday, March 18, 2006

Ideas


Last night since I couldn't sleep and I couldn't get my printer to install on several attempts, I went through my older Creating Keepsakes magazines to find Elsie Flannigan's layouts. I love using flowers and have always liked the flowers she uses. There are instructions on how she makes her flowers! I might have me some ideas for my Jammie Crop page I need to do! At the crop I am going to in May, we are all making a 6x6 LO about us to trade with others that are going. I can't wait to have a scrapbook of my scrap jammie friends!!!! I am sure when I take some of her classes that I will have more ideas! I can't wait!!!!! I just wish I had more time to scrapbook!!!! I just need to get my pictures retrieved from my DVD disk that I have. Currently, I don't have any digital pictures on my computer! I think I will go work on that! Ohhh, I finally got my current issue of Creating Keepsakes in the mail today too! Can't wait till I can read it!!!

No comments: