Monday, August 06, 2007

Finally . . .


I have 4 new tires on my car! I got of from work this morning and went to Sam's till they opened at 10 a.m. I couldn't believe how many people were waiting outside of the store! I was like some big sale but there wasn't a sale. I was the first one in line for the tire department and they only had three tires left that would fit my car! Since I had gotten one the other day, that was perfect! I am glad that I have new tires and hopefully I won't experience that again anytime soon!


Saturady night I went to Borders to have more of that frozen coffee drink I have fallen in love with and there was an author signing her book. I went straight to the magazines and then the cafe but then on the way out, I noticed that she had a book about her cat! I was in! I love stories about kitty cats and she was telling me about it and I had to read it! She signed a copy for me and then I had something to read while I was getting my tires changed today. The name of the book is "According to Punkin". Too cute!


I have been trying to relax but have been a little tired since I only got about 4 hours of sleep today. I did accomplish grocery shopping and I got the kitchen clean. I am hoping to also work on my rolodex cards. I feel a nap coming on!

No comments: