Thursday, August 23, 2007

Icky Thump


I just love that song by the White Stripes! I fell icky this morning. I think I might have slept about 3-4 hours but then also woke up with a stomache ache. Ohhhhh . . . . . . . I had me a bowl of cereal and hope it calms down!


I need to get to school early so I can get my books for the semester. It is going to be a long day! I am glad to have an hour break between my classes today. I hope my tummy starts feeling better!


Last night I had went to Wal-mart for a little grocery shopping. I have a canvas bag that I bought from craft store that I am going to make into a nurse ninja bag! I have my nurse ninja patch that I got off of etsy.com and I found a saying on the internet that I am going to put on the bag. I had found last night ink jet t-shirt transfers! I am hoping to apply my patch to one side and then too this saying that I found on the other! Hopefully I can do that this weekend!


I need to start getting reading for this crazy day!

1 comment:

~Ane~ said...

Hope you will have a great fallsemester!! Good luck:)