Thursday, November 01, 2007

Almost forgot . . . .


That I had school today! I have been thinking of the things to do while I was on vacation and forgot I still have to go to class! He He!! Soooo, I remembered late last night and I hadn't even gotten my quiz questions answered. I ended up doing them in class today. I think he is starting to try to trick us as what was in the book isn't what he is considering the answer! I am curious on how I did and if I caught on to his tricks or not.

Today is the day that I got CS3 Design Premium delivered! When I first got home, I was disappointed because it wasn't waiting for me. I got in the house and went to check my e-mail and the doorbell rang! It was excited to see the UPS man! Design Premium includes Adobe InDesign, Photoshop CS3 Extended, Illustrator, Flash Professional, Dreamweaver and Acrobat 8 Professional. I wanted to be able to design web pages and so I opted to get the Design Premium. I have no idea on how to use any of it! I am hoping to be able to check some books out at the library to help me with these programs.

After class today, I went to Hobby Lobby and noticed a new section with digital scrapbooking items. I am going to have to remember this and use a 40% off coupon towards one to see if I would even like it or not. I still want to learn how to digital scrapbook even though I would still paper scrapbook. I might even turn into a hybrid scrapper! I am excited about tomorrow as my sister and I are scrapbooking together at her church! I need to upload photos and see what kits I have already put together. I think I still have kits from April packed away in my cropper hopper!


I had to save this post as I wanted to install my new program and it made me close everything for installation. I am now at the Mudhouse and not being very productive! I have been a little frustrated as the last time I used my laptop, my wireless mouse batteries died. I got new ones and thought it would work and it tells me that my batteries are critical and my wireless mouse won't work. I realized that I put the batteries in backwards soo I am wondering if that ran the batteries down. I will put more batteries in (whenever I get them!) and hopefully it will work. If it doesn't, then I am going to see if I would be able to exchange it. I haven't had it too long but it might have been long enough that I can't do anything about it. I just hope that new batteries, put in correctly will work!


I haven't gotten a phone call yet from my GI doctor's office. I just hope that they hadn't forgotten about me! I think if I don't hear anything my next week, I will call and leave a message for the nurse to see where they are with this prior authorization for Protonix. I really hope that I am able to get it. I have been miserable since April when I ran out of my Nexium. Cross your fingers for me! :-)


I had better get a plan started for everything I need to get done by next week for Community Health. My class ends in one week!!! I can't wait! I have a lot to do before then!

No comments: