Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!


I hope that everyone had a Merry Christmas! Mine was pretty good. I did wake up on Christmas Eve feeling icky. My nose wouldn't stop running and I was sneezing my head off! My nose was all red by the time I got to work that evening. I did get to spend time with my family at my Grandma's on Christmas Eve. That was a fun way to start my day out. I even got to play with some new puppies that my Aunt and cousin have! They are adorable!!!


Work wasn't too bad. Our census was low and we only had one admit during the night. Of course, everything happened around 4am! I was rushing around trying to get things done and patients needing assistance. I had made sure to have everything done to hopefully leave on time but didn't get out till 0750 that morning.


I rushed home to freshen up and load the presents in my car and headed to my parents house. When I arrived, my parents were making waffles for breakfast. It has made me want a small waffle iron! Then we opened presents. I was real excited about getting a new bathroom faucet! Mine is old and I keep having to replace parts on it so I decided to ask for a new one for Christmas. My parents are coming out soon to install it for me! I can't wait! I also got a tripod for my camera, Will & Grace season 2, Bourne Ultimatum, Betty Boop socks, Coca-Cola cup dispenser for my kitchen, and a pug figurine! I had to go play with a pug again and I can't wait till I can get me my own pug! They are sooo adorable!


I have had a good holiday and enjoying my break from school. I have kinda wished I had taken some vacation during my break from school so I can get more done. I do have a three day weekend coming up so I hope to be able to get something accomplished!

No comments: