Saturday, December 01, 2007

Kitty talk


Tomorrow I am taking my cats to see Santa! I know they are very excited! I even got them some Christmas things to wear. I got one a collar to wear that has white fur type with red jagged velvet type material with bells on the end. I also got a Christmas hat and reindeer antlers! The trick is getting the hat and the antlers to stay on! I wanted three of the collars but they only had one. :-( I am excited to see how this turns out!


The schedule for work was finalized yesterday. I was trying to get Christmas Eve and Christmas both off so I could spend time with family. When I last talked to my NM, she told me at that time that I was off both days but she might have to change it. She was waiting for the CREW nurses schedule to be done before finalizing it. Well, it turns out that I do have to work Christmas Eve and be the charge nurse at that!! I was disappointed!! I have missed the last few Christmas Eve gatherings at my grandma's and really wanted to be there this year. All I have to say is . . . . . . . whatever . . . . . . .


I am off to try to get my bonus room a little organized. I can't seem to get things done when there is clutter around me . . . .

No comments: