Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Fun 4th of July!


I had a fun 4th of July with my sister and my nieces! We went to the "I Love America" fireworks show. I hope to someday be able to spend the day there and see the air show but since I worked the night before I had to get some sleep and was to tired to wake up early see the air show. We didn't arrive till 1945. We had planned on being there earlier but I slept through my alarm! I have some pics I need to upload from my digital camera still but I did upload some from my cell phone. I learned that my new phone has some awesome features! You are able to select different effects for you picture so my sister and I was curious what solarize would do. It is to much fun! I am going to add that picture here! I also took some videos from my phone of the fireworks show. I will have to play around and figure out if I can upload those here or not.

When the show is over, there is always over half the town wanting to leave to. When we parked I had everyone look at our surroundings so we could find my car later. I thought we did a good job on looking at our surroundings. We got lost trying to find my car! There were other people lost to so I didn't fell as bad . . . . I just remembered we parked near a tree with the RV's behind it. I didn't realize how many other trees there was till we were walking back! I have decided I should never go walking in the woods as I would for sure get lost and then I could film the next Blair witch project!!! :-) It normally takes about 2 hours to get out of that huge field with everyone leaving at the same time BUT while we were waiting and my nieces getting anxious cause we weren't moving, we noticed all these other cars behind us moving so we decided it would be a good thing to check out. Good thing we did! We got out of there in about 20 minutes instead of 2 hours! Yeah!!!

I need to get to bed as I have to much to do today. Hopefully I can get a few hours and stay up all day! That would be nice for a change!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

its great you had such a good 4th :) your phone has some fun features for pictures, really cool!