Sunday, July 30, 2006

Happy day!


I am excited as this is my first day that I will be able to enjoy not having to study! I am actually going to do some things around the house, mow my yard and then hang out at the Mudhouse for awhile. I also am going to finish up these circle journals that I have so I can send them off and hopefully I am done with that. I will most likely wait till I am out of school before doing another circle journal. :-)

Last night I went out with a friend of mine for her birthday. We got downtown around 9pm and there wasn't that many people out yet. After walking around downtown for awhile, we finally ended up at the piano bar! I just love Ernie Biggs! It is quite an awesome place to hang out! It is always packed in there AND we ended up seeing Aaron Buerge from the Bachelor. It has been a few years since he was on the bachelor but he is HOT!!!! (The big for today is of Aaron!!!) My friend got her picture taken with him too! We asked some a group of people is we could sit at there table as they had two chairs that they weren't using. When they left, these HOT guys sat at our table! It was a fun time!

I am going to get busy with mowing my yard.

No comments: