Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Crazy week


The last week was a little crazy to say the least. I had my laptop die for the third time this year, I have been a little under the weather with a sore throat and muscle aches and to top it all off was the chiropractor trying to help my rib pain and made it worse!!!! I have been having muscle spasms in my upper back and I really think that he pulled more out!

Yesterday I went and saw my primary care physician and he told me that I had some disk irritation and that I my muscle were tight and had spasms in my upper back were my rib pain is. He gave me dose pack of steriods to take for 10 days and muscle relaxers. I wasn't able to take the muscle relaxers till I got off from work though. By morning, my back was in such a spasm that I ended up putting ice on it at work when I was able to sit down which helped. I have been taking the ibuprofen like crazy too. I am sure that all of this will be better by next week and I can slowly recoperate from this. No more chiropractors for me!!!! When I have talked to other people about the treatment they were going to do on me, I got told that they were trying to rip me off. No one else that has had treatments as much as they wanted to do on me. My doctor even made the comment to me that everyone that goes to a chiropractor was diagnosed with almost the same things as I was.

Well, on a good note, I finally got a "B" on one of my papers in English! I was so happy! I will just keep working hard and hopefully improve on my papers! I got my movie review done and now the second part of this assignment is to find professional movie reviews and then write a paper on what they said about the movie compared to what I thought. I have started some of my research.

The weather is getting cold and gross here. While I was at work last night, it started raining and it was quite chilly when I got off from work! I am not ready for the cold weather! It made for a good sleeping day!

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Easily Boost Your ClickBank Commissions And Traffic

Bannerizer made it easy for you to promote ClickBank products by banners, simply visit Bannerizer, and get the banner codes for your selected ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator Tool to promote all of the available ClickBank products.