Tuesday, October 03, 2006

A little scared of chiropractors


I called my insurance company today to find out about coverage about the chiropractor I have an appointment with. It wasn't good news as he isn't included in my network so I am unsure what I am going to do. There are only 7 chiropractor's in my network! I have to ponder this issue more but I have to make a decision fast as my appointment is on Thursday morning. It would be nice if I could get my rib back in place.

So I call the office that I have my appointment with and try to cancel. She proceeds to tell me that I don't have to worry about them being out of network as they accept my insurance meaning that they will write off the 30% that the insurance won't pay. So I kept my appointment. I am just a little scared of all of this!

No comments: