Sunday, October 08, 2006

Hmmmm . . . . . .




I had been typing and then all of a sudden everything disappeared!

My laptop died again so I have been out of commission for a while. Of course, I started a new class this week which is online so I have gotten behind in this. I have a paper to write for English II and all this stuff to do for my online class which I hope to get done on Sunday. Best Buy told me that they don't consider computers lemons till the fourth incident but they said they would but in a request and it would be the decision of the service center. I hope that I get a phone call this week telling me that! I am tired of this game and losing files every few months.

I started seeing the chiropractor last week and I am unsure if this is the right thing to do. I have had two adjustments so far. From the xrays they took I have a tilted pelvis and vertebrae that has rotated. They say that they can get my spine realigned but I am unsure how popping things realigns things. Just doesn't make sense. This stupid rib thing that started it all, they aren't really concerned about. I am not sure this is all worth it as I am in more pain now than I was when I started.

No comments: