Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Slowy progressing


I am slowly but surely getting my homework done. I was excited that I actually fell asleep at 0200 and I woke up at 0800. I fed the cats and went back to bed to sleep till 1000. Well, I happened to wake up at 1330 when my second alarm went off! I was a little disappointed but I will just go to bed later then. I still should be able to get a good dent put in my homework.

I am sitting at the Mudhouse and it is a little chilly in here today. It has been cooler outside but I am unsure why it is so cool in here. I ended up running into my dentist tonight here! He is such a cool guy! I love having him as my dentist. I just wish that my dental insurance was better! :-) The good thing is that I get it for free through work since I have been there longer than 5 years. I can't complain about that.

My break is over, gotta get back to the homework!!

No comments: