Friday, April 21, 2006

Fun scrappy night!!


I really enjoyed the crop at my sister's church! I really didn't get that much accomplished but I did learn some new interesting things! I did all the make-n-takes that they did. One of them was the most adorable accordian album!!! Actually she didn't have enough paper left for me to make one too but she showed me how! I can't wait till I can create one! Since I try to be a techno chic (when my computer is working!!), I went to a digital scrapbooking demonstration! Ohhhh, so exciting all the digital stuff! The girl had brought her laptop with all her digi files and showed us how to put a page together with Photoshop Elements 4.0! I don't have Photoshop Elements yet but I hope to very soon! I am going to save up some money and get me a Wacom pen tablet that comes with PSE 3.0 plus it also has other programs with it too. I currently use Microsoft Digital Image 2006 put feel like I can't do all the cool stuff that PSE has. She took time to type up and made copies of instructions on how to start a digital scrapbooking page from PSE. Can't wait till I can use them!!!

My sister was laughing at me cause I brought most of my supplies with me and then I didn't even scrapbook that much! I brought quite a few scrapjammie kits to work on and never got to them! I was mainly working on an album kit that was with papers from SEI "Granny's Kitchen". I just love that paper! I can't wait till I can add pictures to my album! I think I am going to upload my pics to snapfish.com since I am unable to print pictures till I get my computer back! For some reason, my all-in-one printer wouldn't load properly on my old laptop. I find that strange because before I got my newer laptop, it was on my old laptop. The old laptop had to be sent off for repairs and restored so it had to have happened since being restored.

After the crop, I went to Barnes & Noble and hung out a little. I read some magazines and I have really fallen in love with "Everyday with Rachael Ray". I found a lot of receipes that I would like! Cooking is something that I haven't had time for with school. I will eat cereal or make something quick on my george foreman grill. I am going to make me something good to eat!

I got home and had a box on my front porch and it was my prima flowers!!!!!!!! I am sooo excited to have them! I have 24 6x6 LO to do for the jammie crop I am going to in May in Chicago. We are all making a LO about ourselves and then trading them with each other to put in an album! I really want to participate in that! That is only 4 weeks away!

I had a really good day today and glad to have a day away from homework! I hung out with a friend at the Mudhouse, ended up seeing another friend I hadn't seen in awhile when I was at the Mudhouse. Then got to scrapbook with my sister! She told me today that we are going to have to get together at my house or hers to scrapbook together! I am excited that she enjoys doing this to and we can scrapbook together! Maybe I can get her to go to a crop at a LSS - which I have never done that before but I think I might be ready to try! :-) I should go to bed so I can get up early and work on my "Things to do list!".

No comments: