Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Where did that come from?!?!?!


I am doing my best to pass Pathophysiology so I don't have to take this class again. This class is the one class that would make me drop out if I had to take it again! The test Tuesday morning wasn't all from our review questions as the teacher told us it was going to be. I took my notes and actually wrote the questions next to all the answers and highlighted them so I emphasized that area to study - as she told us to do. I get the test and I was sitting there like an idiot! The multiple choice was the hardest! I was able to get the short answer pretty good, I think . . . . . . I am nervous to see what I made on this test. After the test we were all talking and everyone else had the same feelings. I was glad that I wasn't the only one feeling this way! I was real nervous on the last test and I did better than I thought. I hope that I do alright even though I don't think I did. We have another test in two weeks and she didn't give us any review questions for it. She will probably give them next week and only give us a week to get it done . . . . . . . . majorly frustrates me . . . . . . . . . . .

I took all my frustrations to Hobby Lobby and ended up getting me a couple of scrapbook kits that were on sale!! One is of Aunt Gertie papers and the other is with grandma's kitchen! I can't wait to put the together! I also went to Barnes & Noble for a little bit and bought me a book "Angel Cats: Divine Messengers of Comfort". I will be excited to start reading that. I might have to start reading a little bit before going to bed. I was soo exhausted since I stayed up most of the night that I actually got home at 1830 and fell asleep till midnight! I am still tired but felt the need to blog . . . . . . . . I am looking forward to my cats and I curling up together!

I have been on vacation since Sunday and tomorrow will be the first day that I will be able to enjoy without having to cram for a test! I do have studying to do for homework that is due but I can handle that! I am also thinking about gathering notes to start writing my papers and presentation for my Health assessment class. I do believe I need to have some fun tomorrow! Unsure yet what that will be but I will think of something!

While I was sitting in class today I was thinking about different websites to post for Tuesdays Blogger challenge from 2peas. Here is a list:

WOOT!!!! - http://www.woot.com - this website only sells one item a day and puts a new item on display at midnight central time. You can find some good deals and sometimes you can't but I have been hooked on that site for a year now!

Traveling sites - http://www.travelblog.org - I love reading about peoples travel! I esp. enjoy reading about the people that quit there job and travel around the world! I would soo much love to do that!

I have some message boards I have to read everyday - scrapjammies, scrappinthebox, 2peas.

I am also addicted to myspace and facebook and check them at least daily.

I also visit napster a lot as that is the music service I use! Love it! It would work better if my computer would work!

That is all for now! I need to go back to bed so I can wake up feeling refreshed! :-)

2 comments:

Becky said...

Great sites, thanks for sharing! I'm interested to see what's at woot everyday :)

Bonita Rose said...

Great sites... my hubby checks woot regularly too! I'll have to check out that travel blog.. looks neat.. tfs,