Saturday, April 29, 2006

Last day of vacation . . . . . .


Ohh, I am not ready for my vacation to be over. I really only have to come back this week and then I will off for 8 days again because of school stuff. Then I work for another week and then I will be off to go to Jammie Crop!!! I do have a week off in June for my birthday. I also took a week in August so I can attend CKC in Tulsa! I don't know what I am going to do from my June vacation till August as I haven't worked that long of stretch since January! I love all these mini vacations I am able to take!

I finally went to bed last night around 0430 and I layed down with all my cats. Chloe curled up on my pillow with me and I fell asleep and woke up this morning with my alarm and the light still on! I never did take my glasses off either! WOW!!!! I think that was the first time on my vacation that I slept that good! I am ready to go cropping with my sister today! :-) I need to go print some pictures out. I am going to try to figure out my Jammiecrop layout and work on a picture swap and 2 CJ's! I have lots to do! I am excited about my Prima flowers! The pic is what I found from scraphappykt!!!

No comments: