Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Sleepy day!


2peas challenge for the day:

Easter is gonna be here before we know it... this weekend. Do you celebrate the Easter holiday? How do you and your loved ones celebrate this most special time? What are your special Easter plans for this weekend? Egg hunt? Bunnies and candy? Church services? What does EASTER mean to you? Do you celebrate its great significance?

We normally celebrate Easter at my Grandma's. She is having an Easter get together at her house around noon or 1pm depending if my Aunt Marie is driving down. I get off from work at 0700 on Easter and unsure that I will go. If the time gets changed to later in the afternoon, I might go. My sister always goes to church that day and I am always invited to go with her. One year on Easter, a friend invited me to go to her church and I enjoyed it. I also have some major studying to do that day for a test! I need to email my Grandma and make sure the time hasn't changed since I was last told.
*********************************************
I went to bed last night at 0200 and woke up at 1500!!!!! I couldn't believe it! I could have slept the rest of the day too! I hate days that I am that tired! I got up and went to the Mudhouse and worked on my summer and fall schedule and emailed my advisor. I ended up dropping a couple of classes in the fall and only taking one in the summer. I am going to check into doing corresponce courses and get two of my prereq's done that way. I will get done with my BSN!! I am getting closer and closer! My advisor told me that I had a more sane schedule now!
I am hoping to get my yardwork done later today somehow. It might be after I get home from school and then I plan to go to the Mudhouse and work on my study guide for my test next week. I also have homework that I have to get done for my other class! Oh my!
Look at those cute little nieces of mine!!! That was the picture I took Sunday outside the Mudhouse!
I need to work on my study guide a little longer then I need to get to bed!!

2 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

sounds like u are gonna have one fantastic weekend, and ur nieces are way too cute!

Sandra Collins said...

sounds like you are going to have a very busy Easter - have fun!!