Sunday, July 01, 2007

I love music!!!


I have really been having fun with my Napster account today finding songs I haven't heard in a long time. I had forgotten all about the Crash Test Dummies and really loving them today! I keep finding other songs in the alternative genre that I love. The radio station that I love (Q102) has resurrection Sundays and they play older alternative songs. So much fun! I often don't recognize the songs they play so I decided to find my own today! :-)


Anyway, I am hanging at the Mudhouse now. I am having a little bit of heartburn today which sucks. I have even been taking Zantac with my Prevacid. It has helped some but it just all together sucks having Gerd! On the bright side today, my allergies are better - just have a stuffy nose which is normal for me!


I wish I could motivate myself to study better. I have only 26 days left of school for the semester and can't wait! I am looking forward to just working. I really wanted to take vacation when I was out of school but it was all taken by the time I thought about doing that. Oh, well. I am looking forward to my 3 week break from school in 26 days!


I had better get busy. I hope to get at least half done and finish the rest tomorrow.

No comments: