Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Travel plans


I love to travel and don't get to do it as often as I like. Currently, school gets in the way. I am hoping next summer to go to Europe, esp. Paris, France. I was planning that has my main destination. I went to talk to a travel agent last week and she gave me lots of info and I might go to Rome - Paris - France. I will have to ride the chunnel! I need to spend more time looking at them and deciding what I would like to do.


One thing I need to do is get my passport! I was told it can take 18 weeks to get a passport and that you have to have an appointment now to get your passport. I need to get this done so I am not rushing to get it.


I am excited about planning a vacation! I would also love to go to a European beach! According to the movies, they are crowded! I am not sure that is what it is really like. I also hope to have a digital SLR by then with a cool camera tote. :-) I have lots of planning and budgeting to do!


I have segment 3 to write for my paper today and then maybe I can work on my rolodex cards for a swap. I am behind on the swap because of school! I have ideas in my head, and I have the paper I want to use.


Off to the shower and maybe the coffeehouse!

No comments: