Monday, March 26, 2007

Back to school


I just finished my third assignment that I had due while on spring break. I think that is crazy! I am ready for school to be over for the semester! Today I can register for the summer and fall! Getting myself closer and closer to graduation! :-) I am planning on taking one class this summer and I believe 2 in the fall. I need to review all this more in the morning and email my advisor.

I have been enjoying my time off from work and school. I have my nieces currently. The are looking all cute sleeping right now! I hope we are able to do some fun things Monday! I hope that the weather holds up and we get to go to the park and take pictures. Today my sister, mom, my nieces and I all went to see a movie this afternoon. We went and saw the Bridge to Terabithia. It was good but sad. I hope to be able to make it to the movie theater again before having to go back to work.

On Friday, I went to Circuit City and bought me my new desktop computer! I don't have it yet as I am having them set it up and get a network going in my home and to also hook up the TV tuner for me. I am sooo excited! I am looking forward to having a desktop that I can actually do stuff on. My desktop now can't run any of the programs they make now as it doesn't have much memory and only a 10 GB hard-drive. The new desktop will have 400 GB so I will be able to keep all my music and photos better on this computer. I also had a different video card placed in it too so I can start playing the sims again! Ohhh, I miss my sims but I haven't had the time to play them anyway.
The picture I added today was a picture I took of a tree that I thought was pretty with all the pink blooms! I have learned that it is a Magnolia tree. I have also been playing around with photoshop elements tonight and adding filters to some pictures I took yesterday. I love what you can do with pictures now!

I had better get some sleep so I can get up early as I know the girls will be doing!

1 comment:

Rose said...

Love the Magnolia!!! I'd love to have plants like that!!