Saturday, March 31, 2007

New addictions

I really don't need any new addictions but with windows vista you have gadgets you can have on your desktop. One of the gadgets that I found when search gadgets was the iratemyday.com website. I have been having fun reading other peoples comments of there day and leaving comments. Then how much you use the website, you gain experience points and unlocks other stuff you can use to rate you day.

Jasmine's birthday party was fun and I will have to post pictures later! I am still working on getting programs installed and having some problems as some aren't compatiable with windows vista. That has been a pain! I just have to keep checking websites to be able to download various things to make them work. Some don't have stuff yet but I hope they will!

No comments: