Wednesday, March 28, 2007

No new computer today


I guess there was some kind of mix up and my name wasn't on the firedog schedule today. I was told on Monday that my in-home setup would be Wednesday at 11 a.m. and finally after 2 phone calls and 4 hours and 20 minutes later, I finally get a call from the service guy I was told was going to be doing my setup today. He told me that my name wasn't on his list and he was sorry for the mix-up. He told me the soonest appointment would be Friday at 4pm so I took it! :-) I can't wait to get my new desktop set-up and have a computer network in my house with my laptop!
While I was waiting on a word from Circuit City, I called Wacom in regards to my pen tablet. The pen doesn't work anymore. I haven't had time to play with it much but my nieces wanted to draw with it when I had them on Monday and that was when we discovered it didn't work anymore. I was glad to find out from the company today that I have a year warranty from when I purchased it. I bought it in May 2006 so I am in the good! I even called the place that I bought it and they have it in the system and can reprint my receipt for me. Yay!
I guess know that I can stop waiting for the phone to ring, I can do some homework!

No comments: