Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Vacation and Spring break


I am glad to finally be on vacation from work and my kinda Spring Break. I have been working on homework that is due at 8am DURING spring break this morning. I also have homework due AGAIN DURING spring break on Friday! I find this frustrating.

Yesterday, I had an appointment with my hairdresser to get my hair done. I get there and my hairdresser isn't there and I was told that she hadn't been there all day. They called her and she was in Branson and she told me that she had me down for 4pm on Tuesday not Monday. When she gave me my appointment card, she wrote down Monday at 4pm. So we had a little mix up somehow. I guess I will be getting my hair done later today!

I ended up falling asleep last night at 7pm and woke up about midnight. I haven't been able to sleep since I had an extended nap. I guess since I am finally done with my homework, I should work on cleaning a little and maybe then taking a nap so I can stay up all day and get on a regular schedule.

It is thundering and lighting this morning. I hope it doesn't rain all day!

No comments: