Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Good day for a new desktop!


Today has been a cloudy day and it just started raining. The firedog squad must be running behind from there first appointment as they aren't here just yet. It has given me some extra time to get the bonus room ready and I even mopped the kitchen floor! I hate mopping the kitchen floor! I might finish up with cleaning and organizing while they set my computer up.

Yesterday I woke up with the right side of my neck sore! It is a little better this morning but still sore but I woke up today with a sinus headache and the right side of my throat is sore. My nose has been driving me crazy! I took my temperature and it was 98.1 so I think I will live. Since I have been up moving around and have taken used my allergy eye drops and nasal spray, I am feeling a little better. I took my Claritin late in the day yesterday so it should be still working! I think part of my allergy problems are the house cleaning I have been doing. I have allergies no matter where I go! I wish that I could get my health insurance to pay for a housekeeper and keeping up with mowing and raking the leaves in my yard! After some bad allergy attacks with doing yard work, I now wear a mask while doing yard work and it helps!

I have Macy Gray's new CD!!!!! I usually go to Best Buy to get new CD's as they are cheaper but remembered that they didn't get Macy Gray's new album on the release date so I called. They didn't get Macy Gray's new album. I tried to ask them if they were going to be getting it soon and then my cell phone dropped the call! I went to Circuit City to see if they had it and they did!!!!! The guy that helped me find it handed it to me and I let out a sigh of relief and clinched it with my fingers. He asked me if I was having a hard time finding it and I told him that since she doesn't get played on the radio here that it is kinda hard to find her music. Circuit City Rocks!!! :-) I have been able to listen to her on my stereo that has better sound than my computer!

I guess I will finish straighten things up while I am waiting for the firedog squad.

No comments: