Friday, January 20, 2006

4 days till school . . . .


I feel as if I had a three productive days off from work! I was able to get my house clean and get my books for school. I am sure I did other stuff too but that is what my main goals were and I accomplished them! Ohh, last night I did get the LO done for my CJ I am in. I just need to add journaling to it and not sure where I put my vellum and I was getting pretty sleepy! I will finish that Monday night and take pics. It was about my favorite flower which I choose the iris as last year when I was able to plant a flowerbed at my house that is what I put in it. Only one of my big iris came up. I also planted baby iris plants and they all came up when we had a warm part in March and then it got cold again and they didn't make it. I hope this year they make it a little longer! We have been having days in the 60's so they may get confused again!

I need to get ready for work and I might stop at the Mudhouse for awhile before hand to relax before I have to run my booty off! I might have to make a list of things I still need to get done. I always feel like I can get more done when I have a list!

No comments: