Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!!!!!!


I hope everyone had a safe and fun New Year! I went to a party last night with some friends to bring in the New Year! One of my friends didn't feel very good so they went home early but I decided to stay. It was a fun little party. I got to meet some new people that work at the hospital that don't work on my floor. They had a bon fire in the backyard so we sat out there for awhile until it was almost midnight and then we went inside for the countdown. Someone took me home around 0030 along with a few other people that didn't have rides or couldn't drive. I get stuck in the backseat with a girl that had too much to drink and everyone was afraid she was going to vomit but she didn't. All she did was choke on a carrot! I am glad that I did stay!

Today I am not really sure what I am going to do. I might go sit at the Mudhouse for awhile. I haven't done in awhile. I did take my nieces there one day to chill for awhile. They love going there as much as I do!!!

I think I will go get in the shower so I can do something today! :-)

No comments: