Sunday, January 15, 2006

Where is the sale?


I went to the sidewalk sale at the mall and was disapointed with the store that I was hoping to find some good sales at. I was there the first week of January and got me some new clothes and they had a sale that day. It was the same sale that they had today! I was hoping for bigger discounts but I did get me 4 new tees and another pair of pants in another color. I just love the new pants I have - I have three pairs now! I have never bought pants that stretch but they are so comfortable!

I couldn't sleep last night since I had slept all day and I slept through my alarm this morning and woke up at 1630! I couldn't believe it! I am not sure what time I will go to bed but hopefully in enough time to get up at a decent hour tomorrow! I have been doing laundry since I got back home. I have been wanting to do a load of towels for a couple of weeks know and now I have to if I want to dry off after taking a shower!

One of my intentions for 2006 is to work on being organized. I used to be a little more organized than I am know but since I went back to school, things have slipped! I would like to make myself daily chores that would keep my house clean at all times! I would prefer to do a little everyday instead of spending a day getting everything in order! I have a couple of books that I have found quite helpful with getting organized - I just need to implement a plan. I also have a book that helps you set up daily chores to keep things clean and organized.

I have been trying to watch a movie and write in my blog! More later.

No comments: