Sunday, January 15, 2006

Spring is coming . . . .


I have to say that I am ready for warm weather! I was at Wal-mart the other day and they were putting out charcoal out for the grill! WOOHOO! I got excited cause that means that warmer weather is getting closer! I hate cold weather and my house is so freezing cold even with the heat on that I tend to not keep house at well during the winter. I spend it warming a cover in the dryer and curling up on my futon!

I am currently at the Mudhouse and thought I would work on balance my checkbook from my budget website compared to my Quicken records. My budget website is not wanting to load my register! ARGH!!!! Last night they were updating there website and now it doesn't seem to want to work! I am never going to get my checkbook balanced at this rate! Baring Teeth

School will start in one week for me. The other colleges in town start on Tuesday. I don't know why the college I go to is always starting later then everyone else. I am hoping to figure out what books I need this week. I will probably have to start this endeavor on Tuesday since Monday is considered a holiday. I hope it won't cost me an arm and a leg! I won't know if I have the money if I can't get my checkbook balanced! Rolling Eyes

Ahhhhh! This is a picture of my little Felix when he was just 12 weeks old. Isn't he adorable? I can't believe that he was ever that small! He has grown into a handsome young cat!







No comments: