Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Year in review


2005 In Review

JANUARY

1. Did you have a new year's resolution this year?: No not really...
2. Who kissed you at midnight?: Nobody - went with some friends to a bar.
3. Did it snow where you live?: No
5. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop?: No - but would like to someday!

FEBRUARY

1. Who was your valentine? Nobody
2. What did your valentine get you? My parents got me a chocolate rose!
3. When you were little, did you buy valentines for your whole class?: Yes, we always decorated mailboxes and passed out valentines!


MARCH


1. Are you Irish? Just a little in my background
2. Did you wear green on St. Patty's Day?: At that time I didn't have anything green, I did wear my green coat!
3. What did you do for St. Patty's Day?: Went to a bar to see a band with some friends.

APRIL

1. Do you like the rain?: I prefer warm and sunny days!
2. Did you play an April Fool's joke on anyone this year?: No
3. Did you get tons of candy on Easter?: I don't really remember.

MAY

1. What's your favorite kind of flower?: Iris
2. Do you like the spring? Yes! I love the warmer weather!
3. Finish the phrase: "April showers bring...": May flowers and then warmer weather!
4. What would you think of as a spring color?: Pastels

JUNE

1. What year did you graduate from school? 1991

2. Did you go on any vacations last June?: No, but I am due for a vacation!

JULY

1. What did you do on the 4th of July? I worked. The weekend before I went with a friend to a BBQ!
2. Did you go on any vacations during this month?: Nope

AUGUST

1. Did you do anything special to end off your summer?: I went and saw Macy Gray in St. Louis!!!
2. What was your favorite summer memory of '05?: Getting to see Macy Gray!

3. Did you go swimming a lot in the summer?: No, I don't have access to a pool like I used too.
4. Did you go to the beach a lot?: No, I don't live close enought to the beach. I wish I did!

SEPTEMBER

1. Did you attend school/college in '05?: I went back to school in January to get my BSN.
2. Who is/was your favorite teacher?: In High School it was Mrs. Swadley!
3. Did you like fall better than summer?:No, it only means that it is going to get colder!


OCTOBER

1. What was your favorite Halloween costume ever?: Dressing up as a cat!
2. What's your favorite candy?: Peanut Butter Kisses
3. What did you dress up like this year? Nothing, just myself!

NOVEMBER

1. Whose house did you go to for Thanksgiving?: My parents

2. Do you like stuffing?: I love stuffing!
3. What are you thankful for?: My family and friends.

DECEMBER

1. Do you celebrate Christmas?: Yes
2. Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe?: No, but I was tempted to hang some this year!

3. What do you want this year for Christmas?: I wasn't really sure this year. I asked for clothes and ended up returning all of them! I did got more clothes that I love!

4. What's the best present you ever got for Christmas?: I got a $50 gift certificate to the Coca-Cola Store!
5. Do you like cold weather?: No Way!

6. How would you rate your year on a scale of 1-10?: 9!!! I believe an 8. I was a fun year, have made some new friends and doing good in school!

No comments: